1. Why Be a Discipline Representative of the EGCC?
2. How Should I Apply?
3. What are the Responsibilities for Discipline Representatives?
- Help build a nice and energetic engineering graduate community.
- Learn, develop and share your skills/talents. This does make a difference.
- It is personally rewarding and satisfying! You?ll feel needed and valued.
- Gain experience to put on resume.
- Meet fellow peers and expand your network circle.
- Act as liaison between the EGCC and the members in his/her Discipline
- Lead or assist in organizing activities, as necessary
- Encourage Graduate Students to participate in University-wide activities
- Organize and chair the Discipline Course Council.
Please refer to the Constitution of the EGCC or click on Contact Us at the top of the page.