This year, the EGCC has organized a Graduate Student Orientation for all incoming Graduate Students at the College of Engineering. Here are the details of the event:
Date: Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015
Time: 1:30 pm
Location: Room 1B71 of the Engineering Building
- 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm: Welcome Message from the EGCC and Discipline-specific Activities
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm: Meeting with Graduate Chairs (location varies for each department)
- 3:00 pm – 3:15 pm: Break
- 3:15 pm – 4:00 pm: Meeting with Dean of College of Engineering
- Refreshments will be available
Should you require directions, click here to view the College Map.
Do not forget to join GSA's BBQ event in the Bowl at 4:00 pm (right after meeting with Dean).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact student representative of your department.
**** Free Food + Games + Music + Prizes, etc. ****
Dear Engineering Graduate Students,
EGCC has planned an awesome social event for all Engineering Graduate Students:
EGCC Social Event 2015
When: Feburary 26th (Thursday) 5:00 – 8:00 pm
Unwind and join us for a relaxing evening of socializing! Enjoy free pizza, games (with prizes), music, Samosa and other tasty appetizers, while catching up with friends.
- All Engineering Graduate Students are invited and can bring their friends (even if they are not students).
- Vegetarian options and non-alcoholic drinks are provided. We have food and drink for everyone!